- Do not think dishonestly
- The Way is in Training
- Become acquainted with with every act
- Know the Ways of all professions
- Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters
- Develop intuitive judgment and understanding for everything
- Perceive those things that connot be seen
- Pay attention even to little things
- Do nothing that is of no use
—Musachi Miyamoto, 1645
Mustache Minamoto, according to Wikipedia, was a swordsman in the 17th Century that epitomizes the legend of the lone samurai, and taught “the principle that all technique is simply a method of cutting down one’s opponent.”
Question: How do these principles hold up in light of Judaeo Christian Scripture?
I’d love to hear your answers.